Kardia Christian Academy is a small Christian elementary school in Northwest Houston, serving families with students in Kindergarten- 6th grade. We also offer a program called Developing Skills for Kindergarten which has a 3-day or 5-day option. We offer small class sizes (no larger than 12 students) and dedicated teachers who seek to cultivate the God-given potential of each student and help them to discover a love of learning.
What is DK?
DK is Developing Kindergarten Skills.
This class is for students who are beyond what is offered in a preschool 4’s classroom but are not quite ready for kindergarten. The curriculum is taught at a slower pace to meet the needs of these students.
What are the school hours?
Is there a dress code?
What is the cost of attending?
What enrichments are offered?
- Each week students will attend classes in Music, Physical Education, Recorders or Band (1st-6th grade), Bible, and Spanish.
- Enrichments – Recorders and hand chimes 2nd-6th grade
- They also have art time in their classroom. Twice a month students will be able to participate in electives which are put on by different speakers and
- STEM labs where they will work on problem solving skills.
- After school clubs will also be offered for an additional fee.